{KAN} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{KAN} Gaming

{KAN} HomeKAN HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Banned Explain please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheVandal-Qc

Banned Explain please Empty
PostSubject: Banned Explain please   Banned Explain please EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 2:40 am

Hello,
I just want to know why i get banned from your server .

Thank's
Back to top Go down
mraztec3{KAN}
mraztec3{KAN}

Male Number of posts : 485
City/Country : Starkville, USA
  : Clan Member, he hopes hes better at black ops than he was at l4d2, probably not though -)
Fav MP game : Rocket League, Overwatch, Quake Champions
Fav SP game : Cities, Horizon Zero Dawn
TeamSpeak : mraztec3
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Banned Explain please   Banned Explain please EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 2:33 pm

Salut Vandal,
It appears you were banned for using a wallhack. Perhaps the person who banned you can elaborate further. If you would like to appeal the ban, head to the home page and click the red button on the left that says "Appeal a Ban."
Back to top Go down
Rumble {KAN}
Rumble {KAN}

Male Number of posts : 3385
City/Country : Virginia, USA
  : Moderator
 : Forum Admin

Fav MP game : Black Ops
Fav MP map : No preference
TeamSpeak : Yes !
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Banned Explain please   Banned Explain please EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 7:33 pm

As mraztec3 said, you appear to be using a wallhack.  We consider that cheating, so, you were banned for that reason.  

If that is correct, you got what you deserve.  If incorrect, sorry, we're not perfect, but that's what it looks like and there is no need to appeal, the decision will not change.
Back to top Go down
TheVandal

PostSubject: Banned Explain please   Banned Explain please EmptySat 16 May 2015, 10:23 am

I am not a cheater....i got 41 yers old and i will not wast my time on this. I love blackops and if you can give me a proof of what you said its will be apriciated..I dont have any vac ban on my steam and i using this steam for now 12 years...if i wase cheating how many time you see me ?? 4 years vac detectect cheat... do you really think i need that and i want a vac ban on my steam NO.
Back to top Go down
eVeL gIrL
eVeL gIrL

Female Number of posts : 81
City/Country : New York
Fav MP game : COD:Black Ops, but I do miss Blackhawk Down.
Fav MP map : Hanoi, Villa, Havana,
Fav SP game : I don't do SP.
TeamSpeak : Yes
Registration date : 2015-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Banned Explain please   Banned Explain please EmptyFri 05 Jun 2015, 6:16 pm

Damn, that sucks. Sorry that this is happening Vandal. I've seen you around for years. You're a good player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned Explain please   Banned Explain please Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned Explain please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{KAN} Forum :: Public Forum :: Public General Chat-
Jump to: