{KAN} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{KAN} Gaming

{KAN} HomeKAN HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

From the western side of the place you wish....to be!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

From the western side of the place you wish....to be! Empty
PostSubject: From the western side of the place you wish....to be!   From the western side of the place you wish....to be! EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 10:20 pm

Hi guys and girls, I stopped by to wish you alls a mery christmas time and a happy new years !!!! Very Happy Take quality time with the persons you loved and have a good time . After all its holydays for many of us.

Im happy to had found your servers a years and a half from now. The quality of the players i m playing day after day is keeping my interest in this game. The challenge, the friendship, the respect and your behaviour are making it one of the better place to fight.

After many game , i had to change my old lazy horse to a younger one ...... lol So, from now , if you want to steel my horse or my wisky you should be ready to die with your boots on ! From the western side of the place you wish....to be! 470945 lol

Take care!

CB your most famous western outlaw !

Back to top Go down
Dracslady

Female Number of posts : 362
City/Country : PA USA
Fav MP game : Black Ops, Borderlands 2, I do attempt Black Ops 2
Fav MP map : Gotta be WMD and Grid used to be Villa, like the DLC maps alot, especially Hotel and Zoo
Fav SP game : Hard to say
Xfire : no
TeamSpeak : yes
Registration date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Re: From the western side of the place you wish....to be!   From the western side of the place you wish....to be! EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 11:26 pm

Aww thank you CB that is very nice of you. May you have a happy holiday and happy new year as well. See you in the game
Dracs
Back to top Go down
Rumble {KAN}
Rumble {KAN}

Male Number of posts : 3385
City/Country : Virginia, USA
  : Moderator
 : Forum Admin

Fav MP game : Black Ops
Fav MP map : No preference
TeamSpeak : Yes !
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: From the western side of the place you wish....to be!   From the western side of the place you wish....to be! EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 1:24 am

Thanks for stopping in and saying hi CB, and likewise to you. From the western side of the place you wish....to be! 559986

Have a great holiday.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the western side of the place you wish....to be!   From the western side of the place you wish....to be! Empty

Back to top Go down

From the western side of the place you wish....to be!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{KAN} Forum :: Public Forum :: Public General Chat-
Jump to: