{KAN} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{KAN} Gaming

{KAN} HomeKAN HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

*!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

*!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus! Empty
PostSubject: *!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus!   *!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus! EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 12:40 am

*** THIS IS NOT A JOKE ***
http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news/stories/2009/03/31/conficker_worm_april_1.html
*** PLEASE READ ***

The reason I know this is because I got a PC Virus today and only my laptop is working Crying or Very sad Hope it doesn't happen to you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus!   *!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus! EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 2:16 am

Your on the late show!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus!   *!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus! EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 12:53 pm

well my PC is working, I think my Anti-Virus killed it because I scanned and it got rid of it, but I am going to scan it more. I hate Worms! *!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus! 633962
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus!   *!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus! EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 10:04 pm

man mate that sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus!   *!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus! Empty

Back to top Go down

*!*!MUST READ!*!* Computer Virus!
Page 1 of 1