{KAN} Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{KAN} Gaming

{KAN} HomeKAN HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Vote for the best DooM 3 player of all time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vote for the best DooM 3 player of all time! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for the best DooM 3 player of all time!   Vote for the best DooM 3 player of all time! EmptyTue 14 Oct 2008, 8:22 pm

first off i fully understand this has already been done in the past, i also am aware that i do not know all the best players out there, especially before 2006. i also don't have great knowledge on euro players so I'm sorry if i forget some of you greats. i think i can make this reasonable...

http://www.takeforum.com/changedirectory/viewtopic.php?t=3412&mforum=changedirectory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best DooM 3 player of all time!   Vote for the best DooM 3 player of all time! EmptyTue 14 Oct 2008, 9:48 pm

Last edited by One Armed Ninja on Tue 21 Oct 2008, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best DooM 3 player of all time!   Vote for the best DooM 3 player of all time! EmptyWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:10 pm

:| :| :|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best DooM 3 player of all time!   Vote for the best DooM 3 player of all time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for the best DooM 3 player of all time!
Page 1 of 1